Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Books, Books and more Books!

So I decided to share some of the books that I have been reading lately! I have always liked to read but since I got married and had a baby it went on the back burner. I would read every now and then when I was laying in bed. Now it has become something that I love to do again and I have made the time for me to be able to read and have some me time. So here they are.



I am on the second book. I really am enjoying them but you will
need to take your time with them they are a hard read and need
your full attention. But I am loving them so far!

Really loved this book but if don't want a lot of description or swear
words then don't read it. But I loved it!


I enjoy this one. It was different then Twilight but don't let
that stop you from trying it out. OK so I am a total Twilight fan! I loved then I read them
all in a week. No kidding! I love them I recommend them!!!!



I love a good Nicholas Sparks book or movie.
( A walk to remember, the notebook) he
is one of my favorite authors and I love this
book just as much as any other book that
he has written.


There you have it. These are my most recent book reads. I love them all. They are all very different to. I like to mix it up a bit. I have more books to read thanks to my friend Ali when I am done with the ones I am reading now so I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I didnt know you were reading the Eragon books! Theyr'e great arn't they. Not my usual thing but I enjoyed them. Waited 3 years for Brisinger to come out... now Ive gotta re-read the first 2 becasue I just cant seem to get into book 3... ugh.
    Got the Host on the shelf, waiting for the time to get to it...

    ReplyDelete