Monday, January 5, 2009

Girls Day

I love GIRLS DAY at my house. My best friend Ali comes over and we just hang out and take pictures and paint our toe nails. Most of the time we go get lunch or go to the mall but it was snowing today so we were stuck inside. So she brought over donuts and we had coffee and took some pictures and painted our toe nails. Rachel is old enough now that she wants her toe nails painted to so we paint hers as well. It is just a great day and a great way to relax and be a girl. It is so much fun and I always look forward to my girls day!

We were wearing my moms old jackets and glasses
Our basket of nail polish

The finished product
Us outside in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun tradition for you & Ali! We all need girls days every now and then. And nothing makes a girl feel better than pretty piggies! The last pic of you both in black & white is a great shot! You both look FAB!

    ReplyDelete