Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update Time

Wow I have been a major slacker. My last blog was in February. So we really haven't done much. man our life is kind of boring. In March we got new family pictures done by our really good friend Heather, who is a amazing photographer. In May our little girl turned 2. It is hard to believe that she is that big already. It is crazy. She is just the light in our life. She loves to walk around the house and pushes her baby in her stroller and sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Which sounds more like Pinkle Pinkle Little Star. We are potty training well we have been since December. I swear it is a never ending process. She loves to repeat everything you say and she is very vocal in telling what she wants and she makes sure that you have all your attention on her. She is my shy and loving little girl.
Our little 2 year old. Picture taken by my best friend Brandi

Me and Rae at her 2nd birthday party

March 09 new family picture by Heather
I am going to keep up better on my blog now that life is starting to pick up. There are more summer pictures to come as soon as I can get them uploaded on to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment